By Robert S. Youngquist,Walter R. Threlfall
- Includes insurance of all huge animal species.
- All sections supply a overview of clinically pertinent reproductive body structure and anatomy of men and women of every species.
- Complete insurance of the most up-tp-date reproductive know-how, together with embryo move, estrous synchronization, and synthetic insemination.
- A new part on replacement farming that addresses copy in bison, elk, and deer.
- New to the equine part: stallion administration, infertility, and breeding soundness evaluation.
- New to the bovine part: estrous cycle synchronization, reproductive biotechnology, ultrasonographic selection of fetal gender, heifer improvement, and prognosis of abortion.
- New to the porcine part: synthetic insemination, boar/stud administration, ailments of postpartum interval, and infectious illness control.
- New to the llama part: infectious disorder and nutrition.
Read or Download Current Therapy in Large Animal Theriogenology - E-Book (Current Veterinary Therapy) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
A complete assessment of healing Farriery for the equine practitioner! themes comprise: the significance of healing farriery in equine perform, the biomechanics of the equine foot because it relates to farriery, equine imaging: the framework for utilising healing farriery, the fundamentals of farriery as a prelude to healing farriery, healing farriery: A veterinarian's standpoint, healing farriery: a farrier's potential, farriery for the hoof with a low or less than run heel, farriery for the hoof with sheared heels, affliction of the hoof pill: infections, white line sickness, keratomas and canker, healing farriery for the younger horse, farriery for the hoof with a excessive heel or membership foot, glue-on know-how as a method to enforce healing farriery, realizing the mechanisms that results in hoof tablet distortions as a foundation for rational administration, farriery for hoof wall defects: region cracks and toe cracks, treating laminitis: past the mechanics of trimming and shoeing, and extra!
The newest info on diagnostic pathology for the nutrients animal practitioner! issues comprise breathing diagnostics and pathology, diagnostics of dairy and red meat calf diarrhea, gastrointestinal diagnostics and pathology in feedlot farm animals, neuropathology and diagnostics in nutrition animals, musculoskeletal and integument pathology in foodstuff animals, mastitis diagnostics, ruminant toxicology diagnostics, camelid pathology and diagnostics, abortion diagnostics, box necropsy and diagnostic pattern submission, inhabitants methods to diagnostics and epidemiology, and extra!
With a distinct specialise in the simplest interventional ideas, Withrow & MacEwen's Small Animal medical Oncology, fifth variation tells the complete tale of melanoma in canine and cats — what it truly is, the best way to diagnose it, and the way to regard a number of the most typical cancers encountered in scientific perform. approximately 500 colour images, diagrams, x-rays, and gross perspectives depict the medical manifestations of varied cancers.
This quantity is made from invited papers offered on the 7th foreign Symposium on Ruminant body structure, held in Sendai, Japan, in September 1989. Papers are invited at the techniques of three hundred foreign specialists. The court cases of this symposia offers the main accomplished assurance to be had of present examine in ruminant body structure.
- Advances in Equine Imaging, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice - E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Safe Handling and Restraint of Animals: A Comprehensive Guide
- Manual of Equine Lameness
- Wildlife Search and Rescue: A Guide for First Responders
Additional info for Current Therapy in Large Animal Theriogenology - E-Book (Current Veterinary Therapy)
Current Therapy in Large Animal Theriogenology - E-Book (Current Veterinary Therapy) by Robert S. Youngquist,Walter R. Threlfall