By Douglas W. Esson
Clinical Atlas of dogs and tom cat Ophthalmic Disease presents an image-rich source for diagnosing and treating ophthalmic stipulations in scientific practice.
• Presents greater than six hundred top quality colour images depicting more often than not encountered ocular stipulations in canines and cats
• Includes a number of photos for every illness to teach various presentations
• Organized for simple reference, masking the main normally encountered stipulations first
• Designed for day-by-day use within the busy medical atmosphere, permitting practitioners to fast locate and evaluate pictures as they see cases
• Provides a concise precis of the main clinically appropriate info on diagnosing and handling ophthalmic disease
Read or Download Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
A accomplished assessment of healing Farriery for the equine practitioner! subject matters contain: the significance of healing farriery in equine perform, the biomechanics of the equine foot because it relates to farriery, equine imaging: the framework for making use of healing farriery, the fundamentals of farriery as a prelude to healing farriery, healing farriery: A veterinarian's viewpoint, healing farriery: a farrier's potential, farriery for the hoof with a low or below run heel, farriery for the hoof with sheared heels, sickness of the hoof tablet: infections, white line illness, keratomas and canker, healing farriery for the younger horse, farriery for the hoof with a excessive heel or membership foot, glue-on know-how as a method to enforce healing farriery, realizing the mechanisms that ends up in hoof pill distortions as a foundation for rational administration, farriery for hoof wall defects: area cracks and toe cracks, treating laminitis: past the mechanics of trimming and shoeing, and extra!
The newest info on diagnostic pathology for the meals animal practitioner! subject matters comprise breathing diagnostics and pathology, diagnostics of dairy and red meat calf diarrhea, gastrointestinal diagnostics and pathology in feedlot livestock, neuropathology and diagnostics in foodstuff animals, musculoskeletal and integument pathology in nutrients animals, mastitis diagnostics, ruminant toxicology diagnostics, camelid pathology and diagnostics, abortion diagnostics, box necropsy and diagnostic pattern submission, inhabitants techniques to diagnostics and epidemiology, and extra!
With a different specialise in the best interventional strategies, Withrow & MacEwen's Small Animal medical Oncology, fifth variation tells the total tale of melanoma in canine and cats — what it truly is, find out how to diagnose it, and the way to regard some of the most typical cancers encountered in medical perform. approximately 500 colour images, diagrams, x-rays, and gross perspectives depict the medical manifestations of assorted cancers.
This quantity is made from invited papers awarded on the 7th foreign Symposium on Ruminant body structure, held in Sendai, Japan, in September 1989. Papers are invited at the ideas of three hundred overseas specialists. The complaints of this symposia offers the main complete insurance to be had of present learn in ruminant body structure.
- Therapeutics and Control of Sheep and Goat Diseases, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Food Animal Practice - E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Canine Olfaction Science and Law: Advances in Forensic Science, Medicine, Conservation, and Environmental Remediation
- Small Animal Medical Diagnosis
- Nephrology and Urology of Small Animals
Extra resources for Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease
Clinical Atlas of Canine and Feline Ophthalmic Disease by Douglas W. Esson