By Mu Ramkumar
Chemostratigraphy: options, innovations, and Applications is the 1st choice of contributed articles that introduces younger geoscientists to the self-discipline whereas delivering pro practitioners with a customary reference that showcases the topic’s most modern learn and alertness advancements. This multi-contributed reference on one of many youngest and such a lot dynamic branches of the geosciences contains articles from a few of the world’s prime researchers. This publication is a one-stop resource of chemostratigraphy thought and alertness, assisting geoscientists navigate in the course of the wealth of latest study that has emerged in fresh years.
- Edited by way of one of many world’s ultimate chemostratigraphy experts
- Features contributed articles from a extensive base of subject matters together with stratigraphic correlation, hydrocarbon exploration, reservoir characterization, and paleo-climatic interpretation
- Includes more than a few application-based case stories addressing spatio-temporal scales for functional, field-specific recommendations
Read or Download Chemostratigraphy: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications PDF
Similar earth sciences books
Pyrometamorphism happens at very excessive temperatures (800 - > a thousand °C) and occasional pressures (
This textbook for complex undergraduate and graduate scholars offers a multidisciplinary method of realizing ocean circulate and the way it drives and controls marine biogeochemistry and organic productiveness at a world scale. heritage chapters on ocean physics, chemistry and biology supply scholars with the instruments to ascertain the variety of large-scale actual and dynamic phenomena that keep watch over the sea carbon cycle and its interplay with the ambience.
Fee: studying ArcGIS is an introductory GIS textual content that's designed to provide every little thing you must grasp the fundamental components of GIS. The author's step by step method is helping scholars negotiate the difficult projects concerned with studying subtle GIS software program. An cutting edge and special characteristic of getting to know ArcGIS is its accompanying narrated movies that express scholars precisely the way to practice bankruptcy tutorials ahead of trying an workout all alone.
For Introductory global nearby Geography/Regional Geography Courses. Students discover ways to imagine outdoor of the map Diversity Amid Globalization takes scholars on a trip into the connections and variety among humans and places–the contrasting areas of the world–within thematically equipped nearby chapters.
- The Trace-Fossil Record of Major Evolutionary Events: Volume 2: Mesozoic and Cenozoic (Topics in Geobiology)
- Introduction to Geography: People, Places & Environment, Global Edition
- Basement Tectonics 12: Central North America and Other Regions (Proceedings of the International Conferences on Basement Tectonics)
- AGILE 2015: Geographic Information Science as an Enabler of Smarter Cities and Communities (Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography)
- Mafic-ultramafic Intrusions in Beishan and Eastern Tianshan at Southern CAOB: Petrogenesis, Mineralization and Tectonic Implication (Springer Theses)
- Sediment Routing Systems: The Fate of Sediment from Source to Sink
Additional resources for Chemostratigraphy: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications
Chemostratigraphy: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications by Mu Ramkumar