By Hari G. Garg,Robert J. Linhardt,Charles A. Hales
- Comprehensively stories all elements of heparin and heparan sulfate research
- Uniquely describes the chemistry, biology and scientific software of heparins and heparan sulfates in a single work
- Provides a useful resource of information of present advancements for chemists, biochemists, doctors, researchers, scholars and practitioners
Read Online or Download Chemistry and Biology of Heparin and Heparan Sulfate PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Enzymes in motion is a well timed survey of a latest improvement in natural chemistry. it's transparent that bioreagents call for that natural chemists imagine differently. in the event that they accomplish that, they will open up new avenues of fascinating, new chemistry that would let difficulties to be solved in a sublime manner.
Across the world acclaimed for greater than forty years, this serial, based by means of the past due Professor R. H. F. Manske, maintains to supply remarkable insurance of the quickly increasing box of the chemotaxonomy, constitution elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and biology of all sessions of alkaloids from larger and decrease vegetation, marine origins, or a variety of terrestrial animals.
With dependancy a key goal for drug discovery efforts, this publication fills an immense and well timed desire for medicinal chemists who have to comprehend advanced neuroscience concerns. the writer illustrates medicinal chemistry's widespread position in treating dependancy and covers particular medicines of abuse together with narcotics, stimulants, depressants, nicotine, and marijuana.
The shift in the direction of being as environmentally-friendly as attainable has led to the necessity for this crucial quantity with regards to eco-friendly nanoscience. Edited via emerging stars in the neighborhood, Alvise Perosa and Maurizio Selva, this is often a vital source for somebody wishing to achieve an figuring out of the area of eco-friendly chemistry, in addition to for chemists, environmental organizations and chemical engineers.
- Groundwater Age
- Organic Photochemistry: 1 (Molecular and Supramolecular Photochemistry)
- Analysis of Marine Samples in Search of Bioactive Compounds: 65 (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: Heterocyclic Chemistry in the 21st Century: A Tribute to Alan Katritzky: Volume 119
Extra info for Chemistry and Biology of Heparin and Heparan Sulfate
Chemistry and Biology of Heparin and Heparan Sulfate by Hari G. Garg,Robert J. Linhardt,Charles A. Hales