By Peter J. Ramberg
Read Online or Download Chemical Structure, Spatial Arrangement: The Early History of Stereochemistry, 1874–1914 (Science, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945) PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Enzymes in motion is a well timed survey of a contemporary improvement in natural chemistry. it's transparent that bioreagents call for that natural chemists imagine differently. in the event that they achieve this, they will open up new avenues of fascinating, new chemistry that might allow difficulties to be solved in a chic method.
Across the world acclaimed for greater than forty years, this serial, based by means of the overdue Professor R. H. F. Manske, maintains to supply awesome insurance of the quickly increasing box of the chemotaxonomy, constitution elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and biology of all sessions of alkaloids from better and decrease vegetation, marine origins, or quite a few terrestrial animals.
With dependancy a key aim for drug discovery efforts, this ebook fills an incredible and well timed desire for medicinal chemists who have to comprehend advanced neuroscience matters. the writer illustrates medicinal chemistry's admired position in treating habit and covers particular medicinal drugs of abuse together with narcotics, stimulants, depressants, nicotine, and marijuana.
The shift in the direction of being as environmentally-friendly as attainable has led to the necessity for this crucial quantity regarding eco-friendly nanoscience. Edited via emerging stars locally, Alvise Perosa and Maurizio Selva, this can be a necessary source for a person wishing to achieve an knowing of the realm of eco-friendly chemistry, in addition to for chemists, environmental firms and chemical engineers.
- Organo-di-Metallic Compounds (or Reagents): Synergistic Effects and Synthetic Applications (Topics in Organometallic Chemistry)
- Total Synthesis of (±)-Maoecrystal V (Springer Theses)
- Heterogenized Homogeneous Catalysts for Fine Chemicals Production: Materials and Processes: 33 (Catalysis by Metal Complexes)
- Pericyclic Reactions: Organic Chemistry: A Series of Monographs, Vol. 35.1: 001 (Organic Chemistry, a Series of Monographs, 35)
- More Dead Ends and Detours: En Route to Successful Total Synthesis
- Aromaticity and Metal Clusters (Atoms, Molecules, and Clusters)
Extra info for Chemical Structure, Spatial Arrangement: The Early History of Stereochemistry, 1874–1914 (Science, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945)
Chemical Structure, Spatial Arrangement: The Early History of Stereochemistry, 1874–1914 (Science, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945) by Peter J. Ramberg