By H. Edward Durham
Cardiology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is a finished source for veterinary technicians and nurses operating with cardiovascular sufferers in veterinary practice.
- Offers a whole connection with veterinary cardiology designated at veterinary technicians and nurses, summarizing basic wisdom on cardiovascular disease
- Covers canines, cats, horses, ruminants, and camelids
- Provides info starting from introductory to complex for a radical consultant to cardiac conditions
- Presents distinct strategies for universal cardiac catheterization innovations, together with provides required
- Includes images and illustrations to depict the innovations described