By Miguel Gama,Fernando Dourado,Stanislaw Bielecki
Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy provides an outline at the present and destiny purposes of bacterial nanocellulose, views at the ecology and economics of its creation, and a quick historical assessment of BNC similar companies.
- Discusses fresh progresses at the molecular mechanism of BNC biosynthesis, its legislation, and construction techniques
- Covers advances within the use of BNC in bio- and nano-polymer composite materials
- Presents an in depth fiscal research of BNC production
- Provides an summary at the regulatory framework at the meals and biomedical fields
- Reviews present learn within the biomedical and foodstuff industries, identifies gaps, and indicates destiny needs
- Raises expertise approximately this fabric and its power makes use of in emergent fields, akin to the advance of aerogels and optoelectronic devices
Read Online or Download Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Enzymes in motion is a well timed survey of a latest improvement in natural chemistry. it truly is transparent that bioreagents call for that natural chemists imagine differently. in the event that they accomplish that, they will open up new avenues of intriguing, new chemistry that might let difficulties to be solved in a chic means.
Across the world acclaimed for greater than forty years, this serial, based through the past due Professor R. H. F. Manske, keeps to supply extraordinary insurance of the swiftly increasing box of the chemotaxonomy, constitution elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and biology of all periods of alkaloids from larger and reduce crops, marine origins, or quite a few terrestrial animals.
With habit a key objective for drug discovery efforts, this publication fills an incredible and well timed want for medicinal chemists who have to comprehend advanced neuroscience concerns. the writer illustrates medicinal chemistry's well-liked position in treating dependancy and covers particular medicinal drugs of abuse together with narcotics, stimulants, depressants, nicotine, and marijuana.
The shift in the direction of being as environmentally-friendly as attainable has led to the necessity for this significant quantity with regards to eco-friendly nanoscience. Edited by way of emerging stars in the neighborhood, Alvise Perosa and Maurizio Selva, this is often an important source for an individual wishing to achieve an realizing of the area of eco-friendly chemistry, in addition to for chemists, environmental businesses and chemical engineers.
- Supramolecular Polymer Chemistry
- Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis, Catalyst Components for Coupling Reactions (Hdbk of Reagents for Organic Synthesis)
- The Radiation Chemistry of Macromolecules: Volume II: v. 2
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 99
- Progress in Heterocyclic Chemistry: 18
Additional resources for Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy
Bacterial Nanocellulose: From Biotechnology to Bio-Economy by Miguel Gama,Fernando Dourado,Stanislaw Bielecki