By Deborah Levitov
This e-book offers useful ideas and step by step plans for constructing advocacy projects for college libraries.
• functional suggestion from professional advocates
• step by step counsel for constructing an advocacy program
• A finished word list of phrases
• An exam of the proactive function of college librarians in winning advocacy initiatives
Read Online or Download Activism and the School Librarian: Tools for Advocacy and Survival PDF
Best library & information science books
Judy Sauerteig's Teaching Emergent Readers: Collaborative Library Lesson PDF
The aim of this ebook is to provide media experts, academics and/or instructor helpers and fogeys a advisor to utilizing starting bankruptcy books to inspire first and moment graders to learn independently. The e-book comprises in-depth lesson plans for 35 early bankruptcy books. each one lesson comprises bibliographic details plus atmosphere, characters, plot, resolution, and booklet precis.
Read e-book online Go Get That Grant!: A Practical Guide for Libraries and PDF
In those tricky monetary instances, investment possibilities have lowered, whereas festival for monies has elevated. therefore, this how-to consultant is a needs to for a person attracted to writing, purchasing, and enforcing delivers. Designed for libraries and nonprofit corporations, move Get That supply! contains information regarding kinds of delivers on hand via executive businesses and foundations, in addition to the way to find investment possibilities.
Download e-book for iPad: ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, Fourth by Michael Levine-Clark,Toni M. Carter
The one issues librarians appear to come upon extra frequently than acronyms are strings of jargon and arcane technical phrases—and there are such a lot of floating round that even simply interpreting an editorial in a qualified magazine can bewilder skilled librarians, to claim not anything of these new to the occupation!
Get Collaborative Research in the Digital Humanities (Digital PDF
Collaboration inside electronic humanities is either a pertinent and a urgent subject because the conventional mode of the humanist, operating by myself in his or her examine, is supplemented via explicitly co-operative, interdependent and collaborative examine. this is often relatively actual the place computational tools are hired in large-scale electronic humanities tasks.
- Repositioning Reference: New Methods and New Services for a New Age
- Understanding and Communicating Social Informatics: A Framework for Studying and Teaching the Human Contexts of Information and Communication Technologies
- Crash Course in Basic Cataloging with RDA
- Convergence of Libraries and Technology Organizations: New Information Support Models (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Additional resources for Activism and the School Librarian: Tools for Advocacy and Survival
Activism and the School Librarian: Tools for Advocacy and Survival by Deborah Levitov