By Lesley Cano
This beginner's consultant to 3D layout and printing presents librarians with classes, advice, and directions for integrating those applied sciences into the K–12 standards-based curriculum.
• contains an appendix of assets for college librarians to get the main out of 3-dimensional layout and printing
• indicates functional lesson rules for integrating 3D printing into language arts, math, technology, and social studies
• specializes in 3D printing as a device to have interaction scholars in curriculum content material and advertise hands-on, problem-based studying with a spotlight on genuine, functional application
• deals feedback for coverage improvement and instructions for coping with and enforcing this strong technology
Read Online or Download 3D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning) PDF
Similar library & information science books
The aim of this publication is to provide media experts, lecturers and/or instructor helpers and fogeys a advisor to utilizing starting bankruptcy books to motivate first and moment graders to learn independently. The e-book includes in-depth lesson plans for 35 early bankruptcy books. every one lesson includes bibliographic info plus surroundings, characters, plot, answer, and ebook precis.
In those difficult fiscal instances, investment possibilities have lowered, whereas festival for monies has elevated. therefore, this how-to advisor is a needs to for somebody drawn to writing, buying, and imposing delivers. Designed for libraries and nonprofit organisations, pass Get That supply! comprises information regarding varieties of gives you on hand via govt firms and foundations, in addition to tips to find investment possibilities.
The one issues librarians appear to stumble upon extra frequently than acronyms are strings of jargon and arcane technical phrases—and there are such a lot of floating round that even simply examining a piece of writing in a certified magazine can bewilder skilled librarians, to claim not anything of these new to the occupation!
Collaboration inside of electronic humanities is either a pertinent and a urgent subject because the conventional mode of the humanist, operating on my own in his or her research, is supplemented through explicitly co-operative, interdependent and collaborative learn. this is often quite precise the place computational equipment are hired in large-scale electronic humanities initiatives.
- An Active Instrument for Propaganda: The American Public Library During World War I (Bio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts,)
- The Reference Interview Today: Negotiating and Answering Questions Face to Face, on the Phone, and Virtually
- Archives and Archivists in 20th Century England
- Creating a New Library: Recipes for Transformation
- Internet Applications of Type II Uses of Technology in Education (Computers in the Schools)
- Information Services and Digital Literacy: In Search of the Boundaries of Knowing (Chandos Information Professional Series)
Additional info for 3D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning)
3D Printing: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library: A Powerful New Curriculum Tool for Your School Library (Tech Tools for Learning) by Lesley Cano